httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 handles klavsen.info weirdly
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:30:20 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 07:24:08AM +0200, Klavs Klavsen wrote:
> If you visit http://vsen.dk or www.vsen.dk it works just fine.
> But if you visit klavsen.info or www.klavsen.info I get the standard
> "Welcome - it worked message - which is REALLY weird to me.
>
> Anyone have any idea what is up here?

I was under the impression that you can only have one ServerAlias directive
per VirtualHost.  ie, the first ServerAlias is working and the rest are
being ignored.  You can test this by rearranging the order of the
ServerAlias lines in your existing config.

Try listing the three aliases separated by spaces on a single ServerAlias
line and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Zac