httpd-users mailing list archives

From ch...@edflesh.com
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 will not serve content
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:01:38 GMT
I have Apache 2.0 (47) compiled and installed etc.  Service starts up, no errors.  Go to the
url that is *supposed* to be serving content, and all I get are the "html" and "body" tags
no content....  Look in the access_log - HTTP/1.1 200 !

What am I doing wrong?  I suspected something with the languages and mime types, but I haven't
found a browser yet that will return the default "index.html"

Any pointers or WAGs greatly appreciated - I don't even know which part of the documentation
to begin looking in at this point.

Regards,
CM