httpd-users mailing list archives

From tina <tina_10102...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Trying to run apache from a standalone windows PC
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:12:57 GMT
Please can someone help me? I'm trying to run apache 1.3 on a standalone windows 2k PC. I have
apache running ok, along with PHP but when i try to pull up the home page thru IE it won't
service the request because I don't have a connection.

I'm guessing that this should be a nobrainer but I can't find the answer anywhere.

If anyone knows of an FAQ, please let me know where it is? If its something else, throw all
the abuse you want to at me, but please can you let me know the probable cause at the same
time.

thanks,

Tina (apache newbie)