httpd-users mailing list archives

From "BBF Tech. Support" <techsupp...@bbfprinting.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Cgi Scripts
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:37:11 GMT
This is my first time at this

I have a cgi script written in Rexx running under Windows 2000 Server with latest
apache

I have tested the script form command line and everything works fine.

Regina Rexx is installed and functioning for at least the command line.

Is there something special I have to do other than

I changed the html to invoke aaaa.rexx. instead of .cgi, the .rexx  is the trigger to invoke

Regina from the command line.

the error in the apache log says (9)bad file descriptor don't know how to spawn child
process.
Allan L. Stephan (Al)
Director ITS
BBF