httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sangesh <sangesh2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help to people
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:02:01 GMT
    Dear Friends,

    Great place to earn money ,with in 2 month i
    have earn Rs 24,250/- and worked only  part time
    with this company. My friend who brought me here
    is a college student and earning 25,000/- per
    month, one more person with a age of only 23
    years ,earning unbelievable 85,000/- per month
    with this  company only.

    There are many House wife , Student , Old age
    people , people like me working as a part time,
    full time, with these company.

    Basically i am a computer engineer , getting
    salary  of 20,000/- K, my requirement was
    growing  up and up, and the company condition is
    not so good , so i cannot ask for raise on my
    salary, I had searched a lot for a place where i
    can get good money , and got this company.

    I have written this mail just to help people
    around the whole world  who want to earn more
    money without leaving existing job .

    Any body interested can join the company .
    Belive me there is no fake in this mail.

    Just go to the url http://4096earnyourworth.com

    Reference code no  7002

    Sangesh

    God Bless You