httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Please help with apache server config
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:20:22 GMT

Kevin,

PLEASE turn off the HTML email.  Most of the users on this list will
ignore a message in HTML.  Second.. Give the list more information.  What do you
mean that you can not get it working?? What kind of machine, What O/S, what
version of Apache.  What have you done already, etc.  More information then just
help.

Did you even look at the http.conf file??  Have you been on Apache's web
site?