httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:04:43 GMT

Aaron,

What are you trying to accomplish??  Being a development server, do you
need to have it password protected?  Please provide more information on what you are
trying to do so that the list can help you.  What version of Windows, Apache, PHP,
Mysql, etc.

Also PLEASE do not send HTML message.  Not everyone on the list can handle
that type of mail.  Also some users will IGNORE a message in HTML.  You will
get a lot more help that way.