httpd-users mailing list archives

From unknow <unk_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] problem getting arguments from urls
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:52:11 GMT
Hi there !
I have been using Apache+PHP+MySql since a while for
my web developments and I just installed almost the
latests release of each product : apache 1.3.27, PHP
4.3.1 and MySql 4.0.14

After a few configuration, everything runs fine, well
almost :

My problem is that arguments passed within URLs to PHP
pages are not set within the PHP code.

For example :
http://localhost/cke/msgread.php?$idm=200100004

The variable is NOT set inside msgread.php. If I add
the line <? $idm=200100004 ?> then all code & mysql
request works, so it really seems to be the only
problem.

Did I forgot to configure something, except this
everything I need is working fine : mysql, aliases
etc...

PLEASE HELP. Thanks in advance !