httpd-users mailing list archives

From <washingtonirv...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite, headers question
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:44:05 GMT
Hi.

I have this problem with apache 2.0.47. Basically, I wanted to cookie the
user and redirect them to a different site. But additionally I also wanted
to add a P3P header to every redirect. mod_headers of course works only on
2xx replies. So I was thinking of hacking mod_rewrite to add a flag to
rewrite requests that adds a header field. Would this be a reasonable way
of doing it? Does anybody have other ideas on what I might do?

Thanks in advace.
-w