httpd-users mailing list archives

From Louise Deane <cuteylou_2...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to get Apache installed and working on Windows ME
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:19:34 GMT
No I didn't touch IIS Admin because I can't uninstall it from Wins ME there is no task list
and it does not show up in the add/remove programs...

shyam <shyam@adamshand.net> wrote:Did you shut down IIS completly? It might the problem
.
----- Original Message -----
From: Louise Deane
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 10:37 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] How to get Apache installed and working on Windows ME

I have executed the WIN32 binary file which I downloaded from the apache site

but when I go to run it, it says that port 80 is invalid
I checked out the port status and all 3 are free, I was thinking that it was IIS Admin that
was causing the problem but seen as all ports appear to be free I have a feeling that it is
somehting to do with modules????

Any help would be appreciated
thanks
louise

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger