httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache problems behind ipf and Speedstream 5861...
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 15:49:11 GMT
Spam Trap wrote:
> The access_log has:
>
> 206.117.161.80 - - [09/Aug/2003:09:24:25 -0500] "GET / HTTP/1.1"
> 200 2766

Apache obviously thinks everything is fine.

> The pages serve fine on another machine on the same network.

This leads me to believe that the machine's interface is broken or
misconfigured, or ...

> I have port 80 forwarded to the machine in question

... this NAT/router is.

A step in localizing the problem would be to use a simple sniffer (Ethereal)
on the machine, or one on the same network segment, and see if all content
is delivered. If not, it is certainly a local problem. Otherwise, it could
be anywhere :(

Regards,
Robert Andersson