httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is there any module that blocks IPs?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:30:13 GMT
DvDmanDT wrote:
> So I'd like a module that has a list of ip adresses in a file (one
> per line or something), then it loads the list to memory on load
> and on file modified...

I'm not aware of one, except mod_rewrite. I think you can make use of
RewriteMap to perform this feat. Take a study:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/rewriteguide.html

> If there's no such module, is anyone intrested in making one? I
> would help too ofcource but I'm not very good with memory handling...

Perhaps. If I have any spare time this week-end I might look into it as an
exercise, but do not hold your breath.

Regards,
Robert Andersson