httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.n...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 startup failed -> vhost.c assertion failed
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:35:46 GMT
Dear listmember,

I have a apache 2 on a solaris 8 box running happily.

Because of new harddisks I moved the content of the entire harddisk
onto a new one.

The new harddisk is plugged into a new solaris 8 server. When I try to start
apache, I keep getting the following error:

--------------------
[Thu Aug 21 11:24:28 2003] [crit] [Thu Aug 21 11:24:28 2003] file vhost.c,
line 232,
assertion "rv == APR_SUCCESS" failed
Abort - core dumped

Well, I did not change any configuration settings and I dont use any virtual
hosting functionality. And why it is complaining about its source file
vhost.c??

Hope anybody can shed some light on this! Thanks alot in advance!

Regards!

2. GMX ProMail - Platz 2 und Preis-Qualit├Ątssieger!