httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:11:59 GMT
Aaron Wolski wrote:
> The problems I am having are in the root directory... where the
> .htaccess file is which contains my mod_rewrite scripting.

Why don't you provide what Rewrite directives you are using?

> Just seems odd that ./Admin/ PHP file would work with no problems
> and not ./ PHP files.

It is not clear to me what you mean by 'not working'. Have you determined if
the mod_rewrite deployment is causing the scripts to 'not work'? Do you get
an error? Does the script's behaviour differ from the expected? What are
these script? If you put a file, phpinfo.php, in your root only containing
<?php phpinfo(); ?>, does it work?

You need to provide more information, or we're playing 20 questions here.
Many, including me, have grown tired of that game ;)

Regards,
Robert Andersson