httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can this be done with Apache?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:58:45 GMT
Ola Ogunneye wrote:
> Does that mean that my current configuration would need
> to be redone? When I did my first install, using a binary file,
> I provided the domain name and some basic info when
> installing Apache, ...

I have not followed the discussion with great attention, but you generally
don't configure Apache during the installtion process. I don't really
understand why the Windows binary forces you to do that. Just go into your
httpd.conf and do the changes according to the documentation; you should
always go through the configuration file by hand and do necessary changes
for your particular setup.

Regards,
Robert Andersson