httpd-users mailing list archives

From Leo Fouseki <lfous...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Permissions?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 04:27:37 GMT
How can it be that where so many obstacles have been resolved, cgi-bin
cannot be accessed...permission is denied... cgi-bin is in the
"Standard" documentroot var/www/cgi-bin and/or var/www/html/cgi-bin and
each of the directories has permissions set to the most permissive, and
alias and scriptalias have been used.  Oddly, other users can access
their cgi-bin  var/www/html/~user/public_html/cgi-bin if they log in and
are authenticated. I wish I were posting a different query!  Thank you
in advance crowd......if I'm drowning in oblivion please be gentle.
Leo