httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Clive Miller" <cl...@pluton.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Auto selection by MIME type
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:31:14 GMT
Hi,

I've searched through the directives, and checked FAQs, but can't find any
way to select a file according to requested MIME-TYPE. I wondered if a
conditional DocumentRoot might do it, but there don't seem to be any
appropriate condition setting directives.

I'd like to use it to return requests for text/html from one file, but
requests for text/vnd.wap.wml from another. Must be a common request,
surely!

I'm using Apache 1.3, but only have access to .htaccess as far as I'm aware.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Clive