httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Example of filter code
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:15:44 GMT
Pascal MILON wrote:
> "How to read the Post arguments of the page when we ask a post
>  request (e.g. by a form in multi-part/data) " ?
> We have already developed a filter test that is work well but only if
>  the request is in GET method.

I have not developed filters, so I fumble in the dark, but one thing springs
to mind. There are two distinct types of filters: input and output filters.
Obviously, you are going to have trouble fiddling with the (input) request
with an output filer (if that is what you are doing).

You'll probably have more luck asking about this on the developer list.

Regards,
Robert Andersson