httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Syntax error on line 340
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:41:57 GMT
Brian Richardson wrote:
> This is somewhat of a shot in the dark, but I've made the mistake of
putting
> in 'Order allow, deny' (note the space). I don't see one in your posting
> though, so I'm guessing not.

You're guessing right. If that was the case, the error message wouldn't be
what he got.

To the OP:
Check that you have mod_access loaded. Asuming Apache 2.0, you must either
have it compiled in (do httpd -t (*nix) or apache -t (Windows)), or have an
(uncommented) directive like this in your httpd.conf:
LoadModule access_module modules/mod_access.so

Regards,
Robert Andersson