httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Limiting number of request to apache.???
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:28:20 GMT
Please send messages in text only format.

Maybe check the following directives in your httpd.conf and see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ for details.  Some may not really apply,
but that's everything I can think of.  Of course if your site is
overwhelmed, people are going to have intermittent outages when surfing, so
the best thing is to verify it's Apache sucking all the CPU resources, and
if it's all Apache load, then upgrade the hardware, if it's other programs
(i.e. database, mail, etc), see about putting them on other boxes or
something.

RLimitCPU
RLimitMEM
RLimitNPROC