httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Using LocationMatch for / but not /foo/
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:41:32 GMT

Time to read up on regular expresions in general? ... <LocationMatch "^/$">
might work.  Where ^ signifies the "beginning of line or string" and $
signifies the "end of line or string".  Note that I didn't test because I
have no idea what you're trying to do with / or /foo.  With some more info
I'd be able to try and set up a condition to test.

Leif