httpd-users mailing list archives

From Spam Trap <spamt...@ns1.nimitzbrood.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache problems behind ipf and Speedstream 5861...
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 14:30:25 GMT
Hi.

I'm running Apache 1.3.x behind a Speedstream 5861 router and an
OpenBSD 2.9 IPF machine.

The issue is this:

If I serve up a page larger than just a few lines of HTML then the page
never loads in the outside world.  I can serve up a <HTML>Hello
World!</HTML> just fine but anything even remotely larger than that is
a problem.

Gibson Research (grc.com -> Shields Up!) shows my Port 80 as open but
things like lynx from a remote machine and Samspade.org's Safe Browser
never load more than a few lines of code.  They just give up after a
period of time without an error message.

Anybody have any ideas?

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655