httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dale" <d...@spiderhost.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Broken Images
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:14:51 GMT
We have a Red hat (2.4.20-19.7smp) Server running apache 1.3.27+ssl

Intermittently we are having trouble with non php, non mysql, sites
10-15 reloads.  There is no load on the server.  Restarting apache does
not seem to help the problem.

About 200 concurrent connections, 30 processes.

Here is our httpd.conf

Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 300
KeepAliveTimeout 15
MinSpareServers 15
MaxSpareServers 30
StartServers 15
MaxClients 200
MaxRequestsPerChild 0

Strace on the processes do not show any errors that I can decipher.
Turning KeepAlive on seemed to help slightly.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dale