httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal MILON" <pmi...@addsoft.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] No REMOTE_USER in cgi-bin C with httpd 2.0.47
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:16:55 GMT
Thanks again for your answer.
I can't find the path but I think I found an answer to my question.

As I read, I'll be patient until the v2.0.48 will be released :
the cgi-bin won't receive the REMOTE_USER if it is not authenticated but will receive the
REDIRECTED_REMOTE_USER in the next
release.

I hope it is correct.
Thanks to every body.

Pascal MILON

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Kaehn" <tk@westend.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] No REMOTE_USER in cgi-bin C with httpd 2.0.47

Hello Pascal,

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 11:44:14AM +0200, Pascal MILON wrote:
> Thanks for your answer.  But i already saw this bug before i wrote my
> question.  It does not seem to be my bug.  I don't use .htaccess file
> for my Require directive. I just use Directory directive as i wrote
> the configuration in my initial message.
>
> You talk about a patch, what is it ?
The patch is included in the duplicate bug reports. Currently I don't
have access to an unpatched machine. So I can't verify if the patch actually
solves your problem.

Ciao,
Thomas
--
Thomas Kähn                   WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller