httpd-users mailing list archives

From <ro...@anropafarms.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with SSL & JavaScript in DHTML
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:44:46 GMT
Hi,

Just joined recently!

I have a problem I hope someone else has encountered this problem and can help me out.

I'm running two apache servers (1.3.27) with PHP (4.2.3) on both (both on Solaris 8 platforms)
the exception is that the server in
the DMZ is compiled with SSL.

I have a script that generates JavaScript with a showHelp call within the HTML.

The problem is that JavaScript works fine on the internal server with NO SSL.

Now the server in the DMZ running the same exact PHP script generates the exact DHTML will
not display any html called by the
showhelp function in my JavaScript.

I've eliminated versions differences, firewall, network and proxies!

I'm left with and SSL limitation or configuration problem!

So if you got clue as to where to find or if you have a solution I would be very grateful.
I've search without a clue.

Thanks to all who even just read this posting. Hopefully this may help others out as well.

Roger