httpd-users mailing list archives

From "eslatino" <eslat...@espaciolatino.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Recompile from RPM
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:05:39 GMT
I've install my Apache server from a rpm file (with RedHat 9). I've got the
source code of this installation in order to recompile and change some
options. That is: I want to make an incremental updating.
I've found a file named config_vars.mk int the build folder with the options
used in the rpm install (at least I think so).

Can I modify this file (to put my oiptions) and use it to recompile and
reinstall Apache from source code?

(I know how to make a clean install using ./configure, make and install, but
I get a lot of error with mod_ssl )

Please I need help
Thanks