httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Helbig" <bchel...@gorca.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuration question
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:15:48 GMT
I'm trying to build the httpd v2.0.47 and I'm running into problems with the
configure script. Whenever I run the script, I get multiple errors similar
to the following:

./configure: /tmp/sh201445: No such file or directory

Inevitably, configure fails so I can't go ahead and make the executable.

I'm trying to build this on a system running SunOS 4.1.4 (ancient, I know,
but I didn't see anything on apache's web page indicating that it couldn't
be done) and I have gcc v2.6.3 (again, ancient, I know, but I don't think
that the version of gcc I have would cause problems getting configure to
work).

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what might be causing the problem and
how to fix it?