httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Park" <fire.lo...@sympatico.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.x Blank Pages Problem
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:36:54 GMT
I have a VPS w/ Redhat 7.1. I'm trying to get Apache 2.0.47 working.

I built and installed with no customizations.
- When I browse to a page that exists, I get a blank white page. "View Source" returns:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

- When I browse to a page that doesn't exist, I get IE's "Page not found".
- When I browse the "icons" folder, or any folder without an index page, I get the "indexed"
view with all the files listed, but the images for the icons will not load.
- When I browse to "/cgi-bin/test-cgi", I get the proper output.

Any ideas? This is killing me! Thanks.