httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Wolski" <aaro...@martekbiz.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:03:53 GMT
>>There is a command on the PHP site that

Forgot to answer this. The command is phpinfo();

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Pierce [mailto:pagedev1@speakeasy.net]
Sent: August 7, 2003 2:55 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?

So you are having a issue with PHP??  Not apache?
Have you looked on the PHP site for help??

There is a command on the PHP site that
will allow you to check to see if PHP is working.

I thought that I had a copy of it, but I can not
locate it.  Do a search on google. for php test.

It should come up that way/./