httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alfredo Gómez Grande <ago...@agsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 problem
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:57:02 GMT
Yup. Report it in the Apache.org website.

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Kucej
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 10:33 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache 2 problem

Hello:

Some time ago, I posted here that when I connect to
a directory with many files with Apache 2 (Win32), the
listing is not working well. Different browsers behave
different way, IE makes wild reloads, or breaks the list.
Mozilla also breaks and does not list all the files.
Netscape too has little problems. I though it is a problem
of browsers, but now I tried to install Apache 1.3, and
there is absolutely no problem. All 1,800 files are
perfectly listed without any flaw.

Now I think it might be Apache 2 bug. I'm not informatisict,
so anyone wants to look into that, or report it?

Martin Kucej
Department of Biochemistry
Comenius University
Mlynska dolina CH-1