httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yogish" <yogish...@ahsinc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd problem
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:05:23 GMT
Hi all
I am newbie to http servers.  I am facing a very strange problem here.
Firstly I cannot configure to use port 80 for the default traffic because it
says that the port is already in use. There is another http server running
on the machine which I cannot figure out where. I completely stopped httpd
daemon in init.d directory,but still it continues to service web requests.
How do I know which other program might be servicing the requests. I would
appreciate if someone could help me out here.
Regards
Yogish