httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Wolski" <aaro...@martekbiz.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:30:51 GMT
Ahhh.. hi there!

Sorry about the HTML setting. Won't happen again.

As far as the problem... Well I am running Mysql 3.23.57-nt, PHP 4.2.2,
Apache 1.3

What am I trying to do?

First off.. ALL my Administration files work..anything in Admin/ works
like a treat.

When I try to access my URL rewritten pages the page loads but NO PHP
commands seem to be working other than echo.. makes no sense one
directory would work flawlessly and the other not?

Any idea where I can go for Info on Windows and Apache help other than
the Apache website... exhausted my luck there.

Thanks guys!

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Pierce [mailto:pagedev1@speakeasy.net]
Sent: August 7, 2003 2:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] HTACCESS and Windows?

Aaron,

What are you trying to accomplish??  Being a development server, do you
need to have it password protected?  Please provide more information on
what you are
trying to do so that the list can help you.  What version of Windows,
Apache, PHP,
Mysql, etc.

Also PLEASE do not send HTML message.  Not everyone on the list can
handle
that type of mail.  Also some users will IGNORE a message in HTML.  You
will
get a lot more help that way.