httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Marcello" <mmarce...@rhnet.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] UseCanonicalName question
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:34:04 GMT
users@httpd.apache.org writes:
>That is what UseCanonicalName Off is supposed to do; create self-referential
>URIs using the hostname provided by the client. Are you sure you restarted
>properly and made sure it isn't a caching issue?

I figure that was the correct item to change in the config file.  I restarded the server,
quit the browser,and tried again.  Is there just one spot in the config file that I have to
change that to
off?

Also, could there be any other options in the httpd.conf file that would be conflicting, and
making it still go to the www.finaldest.com instead of www.testone.com or www.testtwo.com?

I'll try actually restarting the machine.

--mark