httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Barnes" <chris-bar...@tamu.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] IIS functions in apache
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:16:18 GMT
I have several Linux boxes running apache, but some of my users are
interested in having a website which serves up .asp, .Net, etc apps.

Can apache do this, or am forced to install IIS somewhere?

And no, this is not flame bait material.  I am not interested in
starting a flame war - just finding an answer to the question posed.

--

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes