httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kanta Jiwnani <ka...@cs.umd.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on Unix vs Apache on Windows
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:15:29 GMT

I have collected security bugs in Apache from cve.mitre.org, cert and
securityfocus.com. It includes all versions of Apache. Out of 129 security
flaws, 41 flaws affected Windows while 77 affected Linux flaws. There is
an overlap between these 2 sets since there are flaws that affect both
platforms. How much does the code differ for different platforms?

Kanta