httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2-src and apache
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:55:23 GMT
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 batristain@mediageneral.com wrote:

> Greetings,
> I'm trying to get mod_jk set up on my apache ssl server running tomcat and I'm
> having problems with the jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.2-src.  When I try to
> This is what happens
>
>  cd native
> # ./buildconf.sh
> libtoolize --force --automake --copy
> libtoolize: `configure.ac' does not exist
> Try `libtoolize --help' for more information.
> aclocal
> aclocal: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
> automake -a --foreign -i --copy
> automake: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
> autoconf
> autoconf: no input file

Looks like maybe the kit is incomplete, there should be a configure.in
file in the <conn dir>/jk/native directory.

Here is John Turner's How-To on building JK/Tomcat

http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html

"Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"
John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services