httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] HTTP performance
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:08:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a moderate problem at work.  We use WebSphere, and recently we've
encountered a load of problems.
Of course, fingers are pointed at me since no one really knows WebSphere and
I admin the http servers.

Can someone sent me a http.conf file tuned for performance??  I've searched
for it on the web... I want to cross-check it with my configuration, and
show them a detailed comparison.

Thanks in advance,

Koen

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.

Visit our website http://www.UBench.be