httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Pascal_Jea...@EnterpriseServices.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Pascal Jeanne/AdvInt/Advantra is out of the office.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:58:25 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  01/08/2003 and will not return until
04/08/2003.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it:
(a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender;
(b) may contain personal information of the sender as defined under the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given to the recipient(s) to
collect, hold and use such information for any reasonable purpose in the
ordinary course of TES' business, such as responding to this email, or
forwarding or disclosing it to a third party.