httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rohit Poddar" <rohit_pod...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Logging Time the request was received in Log files
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:58:23 GMT
Hello,

I have two related questions. I would appreciate if someone could please
help me.

1) I have a requirement to log the time the request was received in the log
files along with several other data. I searched documentation but could not
find anything !! How do I do it? Following is the LogFormat that I currently
have.

LogFormat "%h %v %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
\"%{Cookie}i\" " webtrends

2) I am using Webtrends to analyse the Apache log files and all the times
related to serving the requests are reported as zeros probably becuase I do
not have 'the time the request was received' in my Apache log files. What
should the log format look like in order to get that kind of report from
Webtrends and do I have to tweak something in Webtrends after modifying the
Apache log format?

Thanks in advance,
Rohit Poddar