httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Problem?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:26:31 GMT

I tried "apache truncated output" in google and got a hit
(http://forums.devshed.com/archive/15/2002/11/3/47306) which seems to
replicate your problem (but which doesn't give a solution). You could
try adding to that thread to see if the original poster solved it...

The problem may have something to do with chunked-encoding and the
keep-alive mechanism. Note that apache doesn't know, a priori, how much
data it is going to send when it starts to respond to the request (the
data are generated dynamically). Try setting "KeepAlive Off".

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Thanks for you time,
>
>/*---------------------------------------------*\
>|                                               |
>|    Steve McKinney                             |
>|    ARDI                                       |
>|      - System Administrator                   |
>|      - Web Programmer                         |
>|    sjm@porter.appstate.edu                    |
>|    (828) 262-6553                             |
>|    Developer:                                 |
>|    http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmaint   |

views of the sender's company.