httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tatineni, Shobha, ALABS" <tatin...@att.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host Help Needed ASAP!!
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:56:40 GMT
Hi All,
	We have a requirement to configure apache so that we can share apache among mulitple companies
that would be accessing our resources on one Sun box. I have never used Virtual Hosts, although
I configured apache with minimal requirements. I have a presentation tomorrow and I need to
do a proposal. We would like to share as much resource as possible among the companies.  Can
somebody briefly give me an idea how I can acheive this? Also, Suppose the Apache server is
shared (accessible) by Company X and Y, how
would you set up access control, that firm X cannot access firm Y's resources?

Would really appreciate if somebody could respond quickly.

Thanks,