httpd-users mailing list archives

From "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn4...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Dead Webserver - HELP!!!
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:54:59 GMT
	I am running an Apache webserver on HP-UX.  Everything has been
running flawlessly for months now, and suddenly about an hour ago the
webserver has stopped responding.  I have tried stopping and restarting the
webserver, but this is no use.  When I attempt to connect to the webserver,
I am receiving nothing at all back.  Nothing appears in the access_log, as
if the server is not even receiving the requests at all.  Nothing has
changed on the network side.  The IP is the same, and DNS resolution is
working properly.  Help...

Server version: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix)
Server built:   Jul 30 2002 10:20:36

Scott Nipp