httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Po Kian Djajasasmita" <pok...@lycos.com>
Subject [users@httpd] undefined symbol 'terminate__Fv'
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:54:46 GMT
Hi,
I am running a freshly installed FreeBSD 5.0 and installed Apache 1.3.27. I started the apache
and I can see the test page from a browser.
Then I added an external module called 'libxlate.so' to the httpd.conf :
LoadModule share_module libexec/libxlate.so

I also copied the libxlate.so to the libexec dir, then I restart apache. I got an error message
:
Cannot load libexec/libxlate.so : undefined symbol "terminate__Fv"

The apache won't start until I remove that line from httpd.conf file. I need to load that
module but I don't have access to the source code. BTW, I tried installing the FreeBSD compat4x
(4.x compatibility package) but doesn't seem to help.

Any help and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.