httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Block" <ht...@collegepublisher.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to customize the directory listing denied?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:26:08 GMT
I'm using the "ErrorDocument" to do a little bit of error handling. I have
my httpd.conf set like this:

<DirectoryMatch "C:/animals/dogs/poodle">
	ErrorDocument 404 /oops.cfm?message=darn
</DirectoryMatch>

This sucessfully calls my oops file at the root of the virtual host if any
documents are not found in that directory... like this
"http://www.example.com/animals/dogs/poodle/iofsdiofd.html".

I want to do something similar if somebody tries to access a directory
listing. I have the ability to view directory listings turned OFF, and when
you request my site like this:

http://www.example.com/animals/dogs/poodle

You get the directory listing denied message. How can i set apache to call
my "oops.cfm?message=darn" file like I did in the previous example if
someone tries to hit the directory listing?

Thanks!!
Jon