httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Crawford, Cole" <Cole.Crawf...@paymentech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] trailing slash using Location
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:09:27 GMT
I'm running into a scenario using weblogic's proxy plugin.

i have two <Location> directives.

One for / and the other for /download

I can only get to download using a trailing slash ie /download/

I've tried mod rewrite, and alias..

What am I missing?

Thanks,
cole

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any
attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.