httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raymond Houwen, van den" <r.vandenhou...@cloudseven.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Visitors have problems downloading images on Apache2 webserver
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:10:59 GMT
Maybe this is a familiar problem for someone: Since a few days we are getting complaints from
visitors that they cannot download images (pictures) complete:

When they click on an image all I get is the first 1/4 of the image and then my computer says
 "done".  No matter what they try, they cannot get any images downloaded. They have tried
downloading other images on the net and have found I have no  problem, it seems to be only
with your website.

In the logs I can see one of the clients is using a proxy server, so things could go wrong
there. But we haven't solved the problem yet. It is a website that is visited very regular
(+/- 2 million hits a day) and only a few people had this complaint since the last 2 days.

Anyone got an idea ?

Thanks Ray