httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kaboth, Tobias" <tobias.kab...@materna.de>
Subject AW: [users@httpd] logfile normal and ssl
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:40:53 GMT
Hello again,
no response in the short time :-)
I solved the problem quick and dirty (?).

Now i have one more logfile.
The original access_log is now common again.
And a second one access_log_combined is the combined log which don't log the
SSL requests.
So i can analyze the NON-SSL-requests without problem in the first step.

Greetings,
Tobias

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kaboth, Tobias [mailto:tobias.kaboth@materna.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Juli 2003 11:14
An: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Betreff: [users@httpd] logfile normal and ssl

Hello friends of apache,
there's a problem on one webserver with the logfile.

The server is open on port 80 and 443 (SSL).
The logfiles are splitted, port 80 logs to the file access_log and port 443
to ssl_request_log.

Now i see that the statistictool awstats isn't working correct because the
logfiles are corrupted.

Why?
If a SSL-connection is logged so in the ssl_request_log file is the correct
access visible.
In the other log i see an access, too! And this is not correct, because this
is only common and not combined!!

Why? I don't understand this logging. I think there's an error to log
SSL-requests in the access_log file.
I can't see the error in the httpd.conf.

Any ideas? Will summary...

Greetings,
Tobias