httpd-users mailing list archives

From jwsackste...@ramprecision.com
Subject [users@httpd] dyndns + vhosts + ssl
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:40:50 GMT
I'm trying to host 3 name-based vhosts off of one dyndns ip address. One of
these vhosts is to be secured with ssl. There will be no overlap between the
vhosts. I have what seems to a working config, except for the fact that
Apache says scary stuff during startup like-

"www root #  [error] VirtualHost *:443 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports
with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined
results"

I REALLY don't like the sound of "undefined results". Is there a more
correct way to achieve this? Is it safe to continue with this configuration?

Sample Config
-------------------------

<NameVirtualHost *>

<VirtualHost *>