httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy D. Weiss" <jdwe...@chanweiss.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Public_html brain gas
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:49:06 GMT

>BOTH ways are correct:
>UserDir directive       Translated path
>UserDir                 public_html~bob/public_html/one/two.html
>UserDir                 /usr/web/usr/web/bob/one/two.html
>UserDir                 /home/*/www/home/bob/www/one/two.htm

I'm now going to shoot my email client, because that is NOT how I had that
list formatted when I sent the mail out...let me try that again

UserDir directive       Translated path
UserDir public_html     ~bob/public_html/one/two.html
UserDir /usr/web/usr    /web/bob/one/two.html
UserDir /home/*/www     /home/bob/www/one/two.htm

hopefully that will be more readable
==Jeremy
P.S. goodness, I'm feeling rather silly about all this...if I were just
careful, I would've only needed one mail, not _three_!