httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Blomstrom <GeoB...@geobop.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Changing to Localhost
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:56:22 GMT
If a webpage previews at file:///C:/sites/geosymbols/index.htm and I want
to change it to a localhost address for Apache, what would I replace it with?

localhost:///C:/sites/geosymbols/index.htm ?
http://localhost/C:/sites/geosymbols/index.htm ?

I've tried several variations, but nothing works. I'm trying to change my
Site Definitions in Dreamweaver but am further confused by tutorials at
http://www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=3652 and
http://www.dreamweavermxsupport.com/index.php?type=article&id=67&page=5&pid=39

I can't find anything resembling their graphics on my PC or Dreamweaver.
Someone suggested I might have lost the Personal Web Server when I
uninstalled IIS.